Business English Training
When people talk about improving their Business English they can mean everything from general language development and training to more advanced skills such as using English in presentations, meetings and negotiations, reading and understanding reports and agreements or improving written communication.
Your English training is tailor-made to suit your needs and goals, whatever your level. Before starting a course we meet to conduct a needs analysis and diagnostic test in order to assess your level and determine your goals. You will see where you stand on the Council of Europe Framework of Reference, CEFR, an internationally recognised scale of language proficiency.
You can choose to have lessons on a regular basis, take an intensive course or to have the odd lesson as the need arises, perhaps to prepare for an important presentation, meeting or business trip.
If you are interested in studying for a certificate that is recognised internationally you can prepare for a Cambridge English exam.
TRANSLATION AND PROOFREADING
I have many years of experience of translating from Swedish to English, of all kinds of texts and documents. I also proofread and edit any texts you have written in English.
I was born, raised and educated in Scotland. I came to Sweden in 1977.
- MA in English and French from the University of St. Andrews
- Post-graduate teaching qualification in English and French from Aberdeen College of Education
Professional experience and expertise
- Over 30 years of teaching English to adults in Sweden, through Folkuniversitetet, Företagsuniversitetet and as an independent trainer
- Course participants have come from almost every line of business
- Over 25 years of experience of translating from Swedish to English
- Member of SFÖ, The Swedish Association of Professional Translators
- Special interest: language testing and assessment
- Examiner for the Cambridge Speaking Tests.
Contact: +4676860042 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Fjärilsvägen 24b, 184 38 Åkersberga, Sweden